I co-founded a digital publisher so work with #ebooks as well as the web.
I find writing these sorts of things really hard!
Specific interests are super varied. I find anything is interesting if talking with someone of great expertise/ethusiasm
I've seen a number of well-intentioned public pleas for instance operators to remember the solemn weight of the undertaking which they have accepted as their grail quest and to keep their users' content safe and in triplicate until the second Tuesday after the heat death of the multiverse proper.
Along the way, feel free to bang up some slightly less durable stuff and have fun if you want.
Just set any guests' expectations properly up front and it'll all end up okay, friend.
You can do it! 👍
I love the new Google Translate feature in the #Amaroq app. It makes me feel more connected to the world!
FIVE RULES TO REMEMBER IN LIFE
1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Challenger than on a bicycle.
2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the asshole's name.
3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.
4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.
5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.
Somehow I’m trapped in a rabbit hole of conversation and theories on the ending of the film, The Prestige. I’m not sure what to make of the ending, as I re-watched it again tonight. All I know at this point is that Christopher Nolan knows how to direct and make an amazing, mind-bending movie. I think Prestige is his greatest of all his films!
March 2017 https://mastodon.cc/media/WJ3DSNISjfBF3YM-tIs
Inkslinger, Wordsmith, Poet.
See my alt: abentleywrites @ mastodon.social
Find me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/abentleywrites/
Mastodon Decentralized Social Network for Art